The members of North Quarter Lane Chambers are highly experienced in all areas of corporations, partnership and associations law.
Our members have extensive expertise in:
- Oppression proceedings
- Derivative proceedings
- Compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 and ASX listing rules
- Directors’ duties
- Corporate governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Court appointed and privately appointed receivers
- Voluntary administrations
- Winding-up applications
- Voidable transaction proceedings
- Managed investment schemes
- Class actions
- Regulatory investigations and proceedings by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Our members act for regulatory bodies, companies, directors and shareholders and partnerships and partners.